- issues with Heritage versions 4.2.9 & 4.2.10 freezing. This prompted a short discussion on the effects that Windows 7 and different software can have when conflicting with Heritage.
- issues with managing SDI notifications
- problems with sending emails from Heritage, particularly in relation to pre-notifications
- sending notifications by text
- success (or not!) of installing the Heritage Moodle block
- practical issues surrounding stocktaking
- embedding resources from JISC Collections into the catalogue
- search hints in the OPAC and their effectiveness
I did feel that the forum lacked a little focus (at one point Maryse Fisher who kindly organises these for us did worry that we would finish far too early!). Perhaps this could be overcome by each attendee having to prepare one or two items for discussion, along with a brief update on any service changes or improvements they have recently implemented on Heritage. Overall though the day provided an excellent opportunity for networking and discussion opportunities.